Friday, October 18, 2013

Finally the Blog is here!

Hello Friends,
Thank you for stopping by and welcome!
My name is Viqta and i love the camera. This is where i will be posting up the best piqs from my weekly shoots...
As you may know or are about to find out... I am a very spontaneous person and I am interested in so many things at the same time. So for this reason, you shall find in the pages different types of piqs; Landscapes, Freeze action, People, Pets and all other things I can get in front of my camera lens.
I am always behind the lens so you won't see piqs of ME! lol


This is my piq of the week :)

On The Edge


2 comments:

  1. Finally! so good to see your work nicely packaged here. I firmly believe someday on this blog, I'll get to see you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bih-youty, Thanqs for checking in... am glad the work is finally getting out there slowly :D

      Delete